Have you heard about matcha but not really sure what it’s all about or how best to get started? Want a quick and easy way to feel healthier, more alert and full of energy?
Eteaket founder, Erica, is recently back from a visit to tea gardens in Japan where she learned more about the production of matcha first hand and took part in many Japanese Tea Ceremonies. Erica has been tasting tea for over 10 years and would love to share the joy of matcha with you. It really is magic stuff!
Come along to this workshop and learn:
– what is matcha green tea?
– how is it made and why is it so popular?
– what’s the traditional brewing process?
– how else can I use matcha at home?
– what are the health benefits everyone’s raving about?
As well as being well on the road to becoming a Matcha Connoisseur, you’ll enjoy a cup of matcha tea or a matcha latte, receive a sample of ceremonial grade matcha and 25% off all matcha equipment on the night.