Life & Style Edinburgh is the city’s exciting new lifestyle event which will transform the iconic Royal Society of Edinburgh building on George Street into a two-day socialising and experiential hub, showcasing the best of Edinburgh 1-2 July.
Fashion, beauty, interior design, food & drink, technology and travel – whatever your interests are, we have it covered, with themed rooms and experts showcasing the best Edinburgh has to offer.
With just one ticket you can take advantage of free beauty & styling treatments, reserved seating at a fashion show, talks from celebrity and local speakers, cocktail-making masterclasses, workshops & tastings, and free yoga sessions.
Tickets are only £15 + booking fee (£10+ booking fee early bird offer until 11th May!) and guarantee you entry to a morning (10am – 2pm) or afternoon session (2pm-6pm) Tickets include:
- A welcome drink
- Reserved seating at a fashion show featuring Anthropologie, Oliver Bonas, Marks & Spencer, Covet, Gap and many other fashion brands
- £5 voucher to spend at participating businesses after the event
- Complimentary beauty treatments from major health & beauty brands including Lush, Bobbi Brown and Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Explore pop-up shops and experiential stands
- Cocktail-making masterclasses with Badger & Co and Element, tea-tasting with The East India Company or pair some wine and nibbles with Veeno
- Styling sessions with Jenners, Gap, Loake and other top brands
- A seat at the ‘Lifestyle Stage’, where celebrity and local speakers will share their inspirational stories, top tips and answer questions from the audience
- Entry into the competition to win the ‘Ultimate Edinburgh Weekend’
Talks, masterclasses, beauty and styling treatments are all free to attend. Once you have purchased a ticket you will be notified by email when you can register for these and the outdoor yoga sessions. Online registration is essential as spaces are limited. Any spare places on the day will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.